Zero 360 FIA 2.25kg Novec 1230 Stored Pressure Electric
The Novec™1230 Zero 360 range of car fire extinguishers are significantly smaller and lighter than the current generation of FIA certified foam systems, offering far better packaging within the confines of the modern competition vehicle.
The Stored Pressure Electric System is an excellent option for the serious competitor. Electrically operated by the push of a button. This system is used by the entire BTCC field and is perfect for all categories of motorsport.
- FIA Homologated
- Smaller and lighter than ever
- 2.25kg of 3M™ Novec™1230 liquid clean agent extinguishant
- Highest quality
- Constant discharge in any orientation
- Excellent fire knock down and fire out capabilities
- Two year service cycle
- The choice of world championship winning constructors
- Option for polished cylinder finish
The latest range of Lifeline range of Zero 360 car fire extinguishers are the result of extensive research and development. Novec™1230 Zero 360represent a significant step forward in motorsport safety, convincingly passing the FIA tests conducted by the British Standards Institute and observed by the MSA.
This series of systems has been awarded FIA homologation number EX.028.08.
Novec™1230 Zero 360 has moved the boundaries of motorsport car fire extinguishers. Using only the finest materials in both its construction and installation kit this system performed extremely well in the FIA tests for plumbed in fire systems which were witnessed by the British Standard Institute.
- Power Pack (x 1)
- Switches Aluminium Shroud (x 2)
- Plug & Lead (x 2)
- 8mm Tube (x 8m)
- Heatproof Over Braid (x 8m)
- Nozzle Straight Inlet (x 6)
- 8mm T Connector (x 4)
- Bulkhead Fitting (x 1)
- Pipe Clip (x 2 packs)
- Decal Pack (x1)